Vetmeduni Vienna scientists collaborate in manifold ways with partners from other research institutions or enterprises.To make sure that the latest findings in research will be realised for the benefit of society and economy especially projects with commercial partners are of high relevance.
All such relations, including those involving funding agencies, are based on written agreements (contracts) that have to be negotiated and signed before a project can start. For employees of Vetmeduni Vienna, who want to enter into collaborative activities with commercial partners, we offer the following:
- We provide you with sample agreements such as
- Confidentiality Agreements, Non-disclosure Agreements
- Material Transfer Agreements
- Consortium agreements
- Co-operation Agreements
- Contract Research Agreements
- Agreements relevant for exploitation of Vetmeduni intellectual property
- We help you calculating the costs / the price of your research activities
- We help you setting-up and negotiating agreements
- We render services with regard to inventions, patent protection and exploitation
- We assist in the foundation of Vetmeduni spin-off enterprises
Please contact us for all questions regarding contracting as early as possible. Keep in mind, that the negotation of an agreement can be time consuming, for the expectations of both, the academic and the commercial partner, have to be aligned.