The submission for the 2019 Poster Award has ended. Watch out for the next competition 2020.
The scientific poster award serves to visualize the research activities of junior scientists of the Vetmeduni Vienna. The submitted posters will be judged by a jury and will be presented during Science Day on November 27th, 2019. The best rated posters will be awarded.
Attention: the participation in the poster award corresponds to a publication of this poster and the contents therein. Members of the jury of journalists are allowed to use such content to write popular science reports (without consultation). Please note this when selecting posters.
Submission deadline: 13th September 2019
Who can participate:
- Employees of the Vetmeduni Vienna who achieved their (basic) degree or doctorate / PhD degree within the last 7 years.
- Students of all fields of study at Vetmeduni Vienna
Which scientific posters can be submitted:
Scientific posters on ongoing or completed work, either published or demonstrably presented at a scientific congress from 1.1.2018 to 1.9.2019 at a subsequent Autumn / Winter Congress 2019.
ATTENTION: Posters that have already been submitted in previous years for a Vetmeduni poster award cannot be accepted.
Information about the submission
- Full name of the author
- Year in which the doctorate / PhD was completed. (This should be no more than seven years ago, please ask us in cae of atypical CVs or interruptions.)
- Designation of the organization according to the Vetmeduni organizational chart at the time of the poster generation, to which the first author and thus the submitter can be assigned
- Poster Title
- Congress details where the poster was presented.
Form of submission
The poster is required electronically (as PDF) and printed. The PDF should already be optimized for the A4 format. The printed poster should have a size of A0 high (ie 84 cm wide and 118.9 cm high). For other formats we ask for a short consultation.